Healing Insight Therapy and Wellness Collective
Healing Insight Therapy and Wellness Collective is a 100% telehealth psychotherapy and wellness group practice based in West Palm Beach, FL founded in 2021. Services are provided virtually to adults, children, families, and groups throughout the state of Florida, with occasional wellness offerings provided in-person in the community. Kimberley Small, LCSW, CCTP is the Founder and CEO. Currently in expansion mode, Healing Insight works with Licensed Therapists to provide psychotherapy services.
To provide high-quality, trauma healing and equity-oriented mental health services to adults, couples, children, teens, and families.
We envision the restoration of “villages” that are equipped to foster embodied healing, resiliency, and post traumatic growth in the modern context of globalization and compartmentalization of our identities.
Keep Going… Your Healing is in sight!
- Courage: The willingness to speak and act with our whole-heart. We invite ourselves and others to bring their whole selves into the spaces they occupy. We value congruence in our personal and professional Lives.
- Healing: To pursue wellness in our physical, emotional, spiritual, and professionals beings through acceptance and self-compassion
- Insight: Our ability to develop awareness and knowledge within ourselves and others. This includes a commitment to ongoing professional development and development of our Emotional Intelligence
- Connection: We understand and embrace the interconnectedness of all beings. We value collaboration with like-minded others and the development of patterns of relating across differences. As part of our work, we foster the development of meaningful interpersonal connections and social supports.
- Holistic Mental Health: Holistic mental health is a concept that places the individual at the center of their own health and well-being, recognizing that all aspects of life are interconnected and can influence mental health. Holistic Mental Health consists of 8 domains–physical, nutritional, emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, financial, and environmental.
- Intersectional Anti-racism: We value the ways in which race, gender, class, ability, and other aspects of our identities intersect to impact the way we experience oppression, privilege and healing. We take action on and off the therapeutic couch to make healing practices both accessible and equitable.
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Dyadic Parent and Child Psychotherapy
- EMDR Therapy/Intensives
- Holistic Wellness Groups
- Group Therapy
- Community Workshops
- Employee Assistance Program
- Trauma therapy (intergenerational, relational, workplace, academic, racial, and religious trauma.
- Life transitions
- Parenting and Dyadic Therapy
- Burnout Recovery & Stress Management.
- Therapy for Helping Professionals
- Therapy for Adults healing Childhood Trauma
- DBT Therapy (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- CBT therapy (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Holistic Mental Health Therapy
- EMDR therapy (Eye-movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)